Friday, January 21

Chemistry...??? No...!!!

What is going on?

I have no idea.

----------------------------------
Its Friday (okay my Thursday as I work from Tues-Sat, but anywho!), almost the end of the week and I am feeling wierd. Don't smirk..please.

There is this strange heavyness on my head, my heart, my mind basically my whole being.
An unrestlessness - like I'm forgetting something, something that I have to do, somewhere I have to be, something I have to write, something..... and I have NO idea WHAT-so-ever, what on earth that is!!!

:



I thought I just needed some fresh air so I went outside to a bright sunny day - Nothing.
I thought I just need a walk, so I walked around the block - Nothing.
I thought I need some retail therapy (that works! for us chicks at aleast), but as I'm at work, I just got myself the chocolate I have never tried - Flake Luxury and the drink that I have never tried - Fanta Spider with Choc Icecream. Some retail therapy..not even $10! Sheh!

Interesting...huh?
I thought so too... who cares.. just try it. Try I did, and (yes you know!) - Nothing.

What is the matter?
Please don't write n say its the case with girls..often! Or its just the stupid hormones or any of that biological/chemistry mumbo-jumbo. That is totally unacceptable!

Girls you know what I'm talking about... or do you?
Guys have u ever had that happen to you? (Don't smirk...I'm warning you again!)

--------------------------------------------------
Mummy --- here I come! (read, call) :D



oooo! Bhagwaanji...yeh mujhe kya hua hai!!


15 comments:

Nupur said...

Oops! unrestlessness - what that?!

Anonymous said...

Funnies padha ? :D! ~ JW

Anbu said...

Hota hai...Sabke saath hota hai...specially if u have tons of free time..

arvindiyer said...

Awwwww....KYa hua? Just chill and listen to some music...YM hai kya?:) take care

Anonymous said...

Life in the city can make you crazy
For sounds of the sand and the sea
Life in a high-rise can make you hungry
For things that you can’t even see

I quote these lyrics yet again ..makes any sense?
Cyn in W

fursat said...

Hey Nupur,

I think everyone has restlessness at some point. Now, I can't reaosn why it's happening to you but I can speculate and here is what I think:
1. Well first thing can be the hormones thing as you said and I can't tell much about it because we guys don't have that problem(or that's what my biology teacher told me...lol).
2. Can it be because you are getting married soon that you are having their anxieties. From what I know it is pretty normal even when you are in love and it's the right thing to do. It's a start of your new life and maybe your subconcious have some anxiety about such a big change in your life.

I maybe completely off-mark but I atleast I tried...lol

Takr care...:))

fursat said...

Hey Nupur,

I think everyone has restlessness at some point. Now, I can't reaosn why it's happening to you but I can speculate and here is what I think:
1. Well first thing can be the hormones thing as you said and I can't tell much about it because we guys don't have that problem(or that's what my biology teacher told me...lol).
2. Can it be because you are getting married soon that you are having their anxieties. From what I know it is pretty normal even when you are in love and it's the right thing to do. It's a start of your new life and maybe your subconcious have some anxiety about such a big change in your life.

I maybe completely off-mark but I atleast I tried...lol

Take care...:))
Ricky
http://seventeentomatoes.rediffblogs.com/

fursat said...

Sorry about duplication...Not intentional...:((

fursat said...

Hi Nupur,

My blog is updated for the day. Check it out!!

Ricky

Nupur said...

@JW : I should shouldn't I? :)

@Anbu: Yaa, they say that empty utensils make more noise! I need a new 'Proj-ect' thats all. Some thing to focus my energy to, I guess.

@Arvind: Chill...I did later in the day. And yes, I heard some nice Indi-music to calm my nerves. :D

Nupur said...

@Cynic: Wah! Those words match my situation perfectly. which song did u say u got them from?
Sands and sea...that I can try. But where to get things I can not see. :(

@Ricky: Hmmm... I wont even get into the bio thing as I already said that was unacceptable! ;)
The second speculation is probably a hit on the nail's head. I do stress out abt it. And there's no escaping..is there?!

fursat said...

Hey Nupur,

Yea it's no escaping it but I can assure you one thing that everyone goes through this phase and as I said it's just a "phase". Think of it as your finals. First you have to work hard on it, then as they come near you feel the anxiety, then you give the final (your anxiety is low at the moment if you love the final) and then you get a good grade and you celebrate and cherish the fruit of your labour your whole life.

Sorry got philosiphical...ha ha.

Take care.
http://seventeentomatoes.rediffblogs.com/

Nupur said...

Oh! what a comparison...
but I think it does sound similar. You ought to write yourself a book or something. Coz you sure have a gr8 way of expressing yourself.!
:D

fursat said...

Hi Nupur,

Thank You for complimenting but I am not that good...lol.

Take care..

Nupur said...

Oh! you are welcome.
But think about it...if not now, may be in a few years.

:D