Where has our time for nurturing friendships gone?
Welcome to the Spring(4 Southern Hemis.)/Winter(4 Northern Hemis.) 2005 edition of Getting to know your Blogmates.
What you are supposed to do is copy this entire post and paste it onto a new post that you'll publish on your blog. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and drop a comment on the post of the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your blogmates, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 0745
2. Diamonds or pearls? (If ur a guy - what can u afford for 'her'!) Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Flight Plan
4. What is your favourite TV show? The Amazing Race/Survivor
5. What did you have for breakfast? One slice of toasted rye bread with butter
6. What is your middle name? :( none!
7. What is your favourite cuisine? Italian - vegetarian thanks!
8. What foods do you dislike? Things with 'too' much of strong stuff... that just turns me off!
9. What is your favourite crisp? --?! Are we talking about potato chips? I like Smiths - Sour cream and Onions.
10. What is your favourite CD at the moment? Chilled in the Sun (love Chilled out music anytime!)
11. What kind of car do you drive? Holden Vectra
12. Favourite sandwich? Wholemeal with one slice of tomato and cheese toasted and other slice with fresh guacamole.
13. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance for no apparent reason.
14. Favourite items of clothing? Colorful Indian kurtas - all sorts!
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you? How about around the world?! ;)
16. What colour is your bathroom? White & Beige
17. Favourite brand of clothing? *phhrrr* I dont think I really have one!
18. Where would you retire to? A nice cosy house on the hills or near the sea.
19. Favourite time of the day? Evenings...
20.What was you most memorable Birthday you ever had? 22nd and 23rd!
21. Where were you born? (I cant remember the name!) Hospital, Kanpur, India
22. Favourite sport to watch? Figure skating and Gymnastics OR Cricket if India is playing!
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? *hmmmmmm.....*
24. Person you expect to send it back first? No idea.... its anyone's game!
25. What fabric detergent do you use? Spree - Why pay more! :P
26. Coke or Pepsi? In the days when I did drink it day/night - Coke
27. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night
28. What is your shoe size? 8.5
29. Do you have any pets? No! :(
30. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family &
friends? I have just been offered a job in my dream company!! :D And I start next year when I return from my trip to India!!
31. What did you want to be when you were little? Doctor! *its a pity that I grew up to be one of those silly billies who hate the sight of blood!!*
32. What were you doing today? Fixing IT issues...
33. Name a movie you've seen recently that you're sure many have not and its worth watching. 21 gram and Crash (saw it last night!)
OK -- 33 easy peasy ones!
And I send it out to Aarathi, AmitL, Anubha, Anumita, Ashish, Ashtrix, ClickedElk, Colors, Cynic, DJ, Divya, Fundoo, Ganga, Gaurav, Hagrid, ITNL, Inci-vinci, Kaush, Khushee, LDude, Manu, Melody, Navjot, Neelima, Neetie, Pallavi, Prasad, Preeti, Puneet, Red, Ricky, Saba, Sanaja, Sherriff, Shub, Stone, Surinder, Tony, Vaibhav, Vicky!
*PHEW* is that all...? Ummm.. I think so... and any more who drop by the blog and dont find yourselves on the list above -- please feel free to take the tag and drop me a comment once your post is up! :)
(This post is from an email forward I got from a girl-friend at work and I thought "Oh! I love to get answers for these from my blog-mates! so just tweaked a few questions here and there ;)