I for myself agreed with the opinion that the day is way too commercialized, but I could not get myself to not celebrate it!! Its another reason to show your loved ones that you love 'em and care for them! Right..??!
So my evening in short,
- 'He' picked me up from work
- We drove to the Pizza shop we used to visit as friends (ahem!)
- Had a little picnic at the beach we used to visit as friends (ahem ahem!!)
- He surprised me with red roses! (He had never given me roses out of fear/respect of my elder sis who was here previously.)
- I surprised him with a handwritten card.
- We walked on the beach bare feet in the sand with the waves at our feet.
- 10pm. I'm home.
Enough about VDay, its gone and wont be mentioned for the next 300 days atleast.. you have my word.
Had another dream about India this morning. It happens when my sleep is broken and then I have visions of school, friends, relatives.... and the pattern is disturbing as surrounding are becoming stranger and stranger. I will forget my city in a few months....!! I get up and rush to see my friends picture set on the photo frame, the faces familiar.
My last semester of university is beginning next week. Another 4 months and then I shall graduate! And then....?? I am not sure. I know I don't want to do Masters not yet, not because I have nothing better to do. I would like to pursue a post graduate degree in future when I know what I want.... or when my employers pays for it!!! :D *chuckle*
I would like to have more expendable income. I mean more income to spend (or save!) So, what I am doing right now will not suffice.... should I go searching for opportunities or wait for opportunities to knock my door?? (or slam thru it! *I'd prefer that...hate to miss my chance!*)
I'm confused..... I'm tired.....