Thursday, December 23

This is a quick one...

I have been reading quite a few blogs lately about guys complaining how they can't find their lady! And as I was surfing some blogs I found this very good blog from a guy who just recently got married (So, it probably proves his tips will work!).

It is a very very interesting blog and might come handy to some of you. And very aptly it is called "Dating for Dummies: How to get that first date" (No I am not openning a marriage consultancy services..or any thing. and Yes, I am committed to someone!)

I'm just playing the concerned friend to a very sweet buddy of mine. ENJOY!




5 comments:

Kaps said...

read the instructions..cool stuff..btw whoz the dummieee..and the sweet buddy..?..aur main "kapsi" kab se ho gaya?...:)...hope u havng a nice time with Suraj

Nupur said...

:( Sorry.. will change it back to Kapil if you want. Woh to maine sochha... sab Kapsi kehte rehte hain..to main bhi.....

Kaps said...

chalo thik hai..use it...permission granted..:)

Nupur said...

Thanks KAPSI!

Nupur said...

ow!.. and.. the sweet buddy wont be so sweet anymore if I give his name out on my blog! ;)