Wednesday, March 16

Broken - then fixed!

My blog has been having so much trouble lately. And I'm sure that its not just mine, many others are having trouble with blogspot.
:(
If I had been busy myself...then I may not have noticed, but when I had a post in mind and I could not put it up.... for the first time I was desperate!! I tried everything... mailed Blogger support that my blog could not be accessed. I tested many other blogspot blogs and when I thought that it was just mine that seemed broken, I even tried swapping the template in an attempt to troubleshoot the problem.

*sigh* well...it seems ok today!
:) Desperate times need desperate measures.

7 comments:

shub said...

yeah wel...we can be cranky at times...so can blogger! :)
hows ur day been girl? goooooooooood night n sweet dreams! :)

Nupur said...

@Shub: :D yeah.... I guess.
The day was great! A bit chilly...but good. Almost midnight... I should go n sleep now!

Unknown said...

hmm... glad to see ur old template.. the other one wasn't that good..
offlate, there r lots of problems either with the msg boards or with the blogger.... :(
hopefully everythign is sorted out atleast now.. :)

Fundoo said...

The blogspot template is back... good news. The post that you had in your mins is still not out... not so good news.

Milaavd ye saraasar anyaay hai. Insaaf ka taraazoo ko blogspot ki tarah marne nahin dijiyega yuvaar owner... ipc ki dafa ek hazaar do ke tahet miss nupur ko immediately post lihne ka hukum kiya jaaye.

khwaish said...

blogspots been giving me trouble too...couldn't publish my post or commemts on another's blog for a few days...

Nupur said...

@Mary: Lady...what on earth was that??!!! :-/

*People - Any one after those PILLS?*

@Prasad: I don't understand why Blogger site admin people didnt think of the consequences of having a huge customer base?
Where is pre-planning???!!

I guess, they know now that lots of people are using their services - they better find a decent solution - SOON!!

Nupur said...

@Fundamental: Not to worry!
I had typed that post at my work PC, so will post it frum there when I get there tomorrow!!
;)

*Jo hukum mere Aaka!!*

@Sanaja: Yeah..!
And how frustrating it can be!!
*sigh...hoping it will be rectified soon!*

Wonder what I have turned into... so sad for my blog???!!!