Tuesday, September 20

You tell....I tell.... we all tell....

:D
Wow! We all have so many hidden fiction writers amongst us bloggers!

This weekend past - saw the rise of many bloggers to the challenge of 55 Fiction Stories. And what an interesting read it has been.


Currently the challengers tally looks like so -

Arathi -- Her 55
Ashish -- His 55 *NEW*
Ashtrix -- His 55
Colors -- Her 55
Cynic -- Her 55.
DJ -- His 55.
Divya -- Her 55. and more!
Invincible -- His 65!
I Take No Logic -- His 55. *NEW*
Kaush -- Her 55 and more! *NEW*
Manuscrypts -- His 55 <-- great stuff! Pinks -- Her 55
Prasad -- His 55. *NEW*
Ricky -- His 55
Seema -- Her 55
Vicky -- His 55 *NEW*
Wise Donkey -- Her 55

....and counting!!

And here's my second attempt at 55.
------------------------
Angel?!

"She is inviting me home!"

red devil - 'Yess! Go for it. You're wife wont know.'
..........

"Hey! Where's the other one?"

red devil - 'Who cares. Listen to me. Go with her tonight! :D'
..........

Up in heaven -
white angel - 'God! I hate traffic. I'm late for work again!!'

THE END
-----------------------------

And this one - not a 55er - but a short story nontheless I got in a forward this morning.

A college class was told that they have to write a story in as few words as possible. The instructions were:
The story has to contain the following three things-
1. Religion.
2. Sexuality
3. Mystery

Below is the only A+ story in the entire class.

"Good God, I'm pregnant; I wonder who did it."

:)
Any more takers??

No comments: