Wednesday, May 25

2:43 am...why not!!

Today I was supposed to sleep by 11pm the latest so I may get up nice and early and go to uni to study etc... and my 5 min. online trip to check my mail n blog has turned into a 5 hour long journey!!!

*what is the matter with me?!* - Even I'm not 100% sure... I think I'm just frustrated that days are passing by so slow - I just want to graduate now!! Please let me graduate and go home...... PLEASE!!!!!


***************************************

Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown is a must read people. You have to go check this one out if you have not already.
I believe that the book is based on facts and very convincing facts at that! Its amazing, the real photos on Dan Brown's website n all (don't see them till you read the book!)
*Europe - my next travel destination!!*

I have studied in a catholic school for 12 years - and I thought I knew 'a lot' about Christianity - but I was shocked at what I found out! It confirmed some of my doubts and gave me many new things to ponder about........

I hope I am not lifting anyones expectations too high or anything, as heard one person didn't find DVC 'that' good. But I read the story without knowing what to expect and the prologue gripped my attention so strong that I could not put it down......

GO GET IT!

****************************************

And any one out there, who is hungry and not too worried about eating deepfried and piling on some of those extra kilos, then go check out 'the kitchen' as I have been busy with some thing that I'm sure most of us love and want to have as often as possible!!

C ya people........
I *don't* want to study!!!!

No comments: