Tuesday, November 30

What that...

After a week of haggling, whining and nagging which movie did I go to?
"National Treasure" !

It was actually my own decision in the end, because I surfed the web for the reviews of the movie and NT sounded very interesting. So, I made a plan with another girlfriend Sarah to go see 'Veer Zaara' this coming weekend instead.

So Saturday arvo was NT day! and well...a bit of action mixed with a seasoning of humor with a dash of a couple of thrilling scenes with a side of popcorn and coke is good enough for me anyday!! *giggle*

Then Sunday was to be "meet some long-lost friends"day. So we came to the city and then were to go to their place and instead to my (hidden) delight I was literally dragged to the Hoyts to see "Veer Zaara"!!!
I complained that I don't want to see it yet coz I have plans with my other girlfriend, but my cries fell on deaf ears and the bucket of popcorn was shoved in my hands.

And when the movie was over and everyone came out...I looked at the faces and said, "Now! Was that painless or what...??!"


No comments: