Monday, June 20

Milestone....

mile·stone (mlstn)
n.
  1. A stone marker set up on a roadside to indicate the distance in miles from a given point.
  2. An important event, as in a person's career, the history of a nation, or the advancement of knowledge in a field; a turning point.
MS Project: A task with the duration equal to 0!

And I guess, for me this much anticipated milestone of my life has come finally. It has been long overdue and now that it is here...I don't know what to do!!
YES - I expect to pass all my exams and graduate with (a-hem!) flying colors!!

Does it feel different you ask.
Well, to be honest, I do feel light on my shoulders, but that is a wierd feeling I tell you!

I just go home and think, what do I do next? I am not stressed..! Why? Am I forgetting something? Should I be doing something rightnow? Did I miss something? Whats going on?.....and these questions are making me crazy!! I am getting stressed because I am not stressed?! What that $%^#^!!!

---------------------------------------------------

The first thing I did when I finished with my last exam was took a tram to Crown Entertainment Complex, bought a large size Protector Juice (Orange, Caroot, Ginger and Apples) from Boost, and 3 tickets to see Mr. and Mrs. Smith with my girlfriends!!

My take:
-- Story was okay.
-- Action was not very impressive.
-- I liked Brad and Angelina! (woh! ..how come? I dunno, may be coz she didn't pout too much! I know thats how her lips are...but I thought she was better in this one than many she has done. And yes there is the very obvious chemistry between them. But I'm not the one who likes celeb-goss so I'll let that be.)
-- I liked the humour in the movie - the husband n wife arguing away to glory!! :D

You can see it once if you like!

-------------------------------------------------

Whats next? - Please don't ask me that question, not just yet!

I'm trying to bask in the sunshine of freedom!! :D

-------------------------------------------------

Internet at home....died! Oops!!!

So.... can only post from work!! ;) *hehehe*

------------------------------------------------

I need an action plan - and then put the plan into action.
Like they say, "A dream is just a dream. A goal is a dream with a plan and a deadline." -- so I need an action plan with lots of goals.
Achievable ones, thanks!

What? yes you..... tell me because I'm lost.
What should be my next goal??!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So whats' next?? ;).. nice blog!