Tuesday, October 4

wanted to say.....

I wanted to say..... its alright.
I wanted to say..... its all good.
I wanted to say..... things put me down.
But I'm up and running, as I should.

When the mind is saying.... thats it.
When the mind is saying.... its enough.
When the mind is saying.... hang on now.
I'm saying - I've just started up.

Its wierd ..... this blank within.
Its wierd ..... this hollow deep.
Its wierd ..... how life is in a maze.
And I stop myself from falling asleep.

Just when things..... are picking up their pace.
Just when things..... make no sense at all.
Just when things..... are taking a crazy turn.
I feel as if I'm about to take a fall.

I want to say.... I'm here.
I want to say.... hang on.
I want to say.... don't worry mate.
And thanks for cheering me on! :)

BTW...
I'm simmering away!

No comments: